Self-Employed Mortgage and Protection Adviser
AYLESBURY, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD AND HIGH WYCOMBE
Just Mortgages Self Employed Division are offering an exciting opportunity for those wishing to become a Self-Employed Mortgage and Protection Adviser.
Are you dreaming of owning your own business, being your own boss and having a flexible work/life balance? Do you have entrepreneurial spirit and the tenacity to work hard to fulfil your goals? Then look no further!
No experience? No problem! The key to being successful in this role is to have the motivation, hunger and determination to build, grow and flourish in running your own business.
This opportunity not only provides you with an excellent training programme; designed to ensure you start your journey armed with everything you need to know about being a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, you will also be trading under the reputable Just Mortgages Brand with full network and compliance support and no monthly fees!
We are looking for people who want to take control of their own business and have the desire to succeed but also want the benefit of having access to support and guidance from a whole range of resources to help them.
Do you have what it takes?
Why do you want to join us?
We want to hear from you, once you’ve applied to us we want to learn more about what made you hit that apply button. Why do you want to be a Self-Employed Mortgage and Protection Adviser?
Record a 60 second video and send it to us on: 07702 715049
A requirement of the recruitment process will be to complete a role play activity over the phone. You will be provided with a full synopsis and scenario to prepare for you activity, where you will get a small taste of what it’s like to be a Mortgage and Protection Adviser and working with new clients.
February - Location TBC
You will be required to attend an assessment day.
This is a day complied with activities and exercises to get to know you better individually and within a team working environment.
February - Location TBC
The final stage of the interview process will be a face to face interview with an Area Director.
What will you need to succeed?
The first part of getting your business off the ground, is to get new clients. Networking and prospecting will be key to getting leads and at the start, will dominate the majority of your working day.
You can’t be afraid of putting yourself out there, selling yourself and speaking to lots of different people in order to grow your client bank. If you are tenacious and focused on this part, the world will be your oyster!
You are the ‘face’ of Just Mortgages, delivering high quality mortgage and protection services to your clients, whether this is residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgaging advice.
It is vital for you to continue to develop your own knowledge and skills in order to be able to give the best advice to your clients. Of course, Just Mortgages will be there to support you with this.
Ensuring your customer service exceeds industry standard, you play a significant part in your client’s home-buying journey by being there every step of the way until they receive the keys to their brand new home.
A typical day would consist of first appointments, generating new business and working on your current cases. You’ll identify the needs of a client and offer advice and products to best suit their requirements, ensuring your client full understands the products and services available to them.
Our promise to you
Training & Support
The Just Mortgages Learning and Development team will take you through an intensive training programme to give you the best start to your journey.
You will learn everything you need to know to be able to start trading as a Self-Employed Mortgage and Protection adviser such as, sales process, systems, compliance and also product knowledge.
There will be a mixture of face to face training and remote learning but you need to be prepared to attend a 4 week residential training programme.
After your initial training, the support doesn’t stop there. The Learning and Development team along with your Area Director will be there to offer guidance, knowledge, support and training which will continue through the growth of your business.
This is a true Self-employed role, there is no basic salary.
You will have a lucrative earning potential through a highly competitive, uncapped commission structure. There are no monthly fees or charges
What you need
- CeMap 1 qualification
- To be able to support yourself financially for 3-5 months whilst you’re building your business
- Experience within a sales environment OR experience within finance or banking is also highly desired
- A passion and hunger to succeed
- A strong work ethic
- To be self-motivated and pro-active to generate or buy your own leads
- To be expected to write 1 mortgage a week once authorised.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- You must purchase or have your own laptop (specific configuration will be advised)
- Able to attend a residential training course and fund any accommodation costs
What you’ll get in return
- The opportunity to set up your own mortgage brokerage using the Just Mortgages highly recognised brand name
- Access to Openwork’s competitive proposition
- Training Course and materials paid for
- Marketing support
- Compliance support
- Access to a Digital Marketing Package including Social Media Training
- Practical, hands-on experience
- Support with Lead Generation
- Access to some of the country’s most innovative and motivating Mortgage Trainers
- A gateway to a lucrative and exciting career with a successful
- Ongoing support and development from highly experienced Area Directors to help you grow your business
- Recruitment support, should you wish to grow your business in the future
The finer details
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We’ll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
- Passport/Birth Certificate
We will also need
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance
- Drivers Licence Check
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people, and what's more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage those differences, to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know and we will be happy to assist to the best of our ability – regardless of how small or large your requirement may be.
To All Recruitment Agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to the Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs received from external recruitment sources through our Preferred Suppliers List or otherwise.